Tuesday 31 December 2013

Happy New Year From Frozen Steel

We've only been around 6 weeks, which sounds ridiculous when you look at the site traffic, and the over 300 followers we now have on Twitter, and the fact we have our own forum...its all gone a bit quick to be honest.

I'm sure I can speak for Tom and Alan, as well as myself, when I say a huge thank you to everyone who has read anything on the site, anybody who has contributed to an article, anyone who has commented about something on the Facebook page or replied to us on Twitter, anyone who has submitted an article, anyone who has shared a post, anyone who has retweeted us, anyone who has helped us become what we are.

I don't know about the other guys, but I love the Steelers, and I love writing about the Steelers. I love interacting with Steelers fans, and I love the banter with other clubs' fans.

Lets hope that 2014 is a good one.

Cheers

Liam

No comments: