Thursday 12 December 2013

The Opposition Bench - Belfast Giants 14/12/13

We spoke to Twitter fanpage Belfast Giants Banter ahead of this Saturday's game in the Odyssey.



So the Giants pretty much seem the team to beat this year. What do you attribute that to?
I would say that it's due to the hard work their putting in, it always seems like their putting in 100% and we have some really good & impressive players this season

Daft question maybe, do you miss Doug?
I did at the start of the season, but Adey is an excellent coach in my opinion, he also is committed and puts in 100% by the looks of things right now 

Who do you think will cause the Steelers the most problems?
I would say the panthers, their a very good team with a lot of imports, they are really unpredictable 
Who on the giants roster should we be most fearful of?
I would say Szwez, he's a tough guy & in my opinion you shouldn't get on the wrong side of him! Some people would say Keefer but Szwez is definitely the toughest!
Anybody on our roster give you particular concern?
Nobody right now, I didn't think dowd was as good at the start of the season with you's prepared to last season on the giants, but he seems changed & settled etc
Any prediction?
Tough one.. Gonna be very close, I'd say 5-4 giants penalty shots! 
A big thanks to Giants Banter. 

No comments: