Tuesday 18 February 2014

GAME PREVIEW: @Panthers (18/2/14) CC Semi Final 2nd Leg

We come to you live from the mean streets of Nottingham, England...ok I'm in a KFC but still. Your intrepid reporter has journeyed south for the second leg of the Challenge Cup semi final. The playing field has somewhat changed since last week, with the first leg defeat being the final act of the Doug Christiansen era.

Interim player-coach Steven Goertzen will just be interim coach tonight after being concussed by Matt Myers on Sunday, so I hope he's there suited up.

We are hopeful, more than anything, that Robert Dowd is back after his eye injury, and the other injured players are back too. We need our strongest line up tonight, which hopefully will include Aaron Nell (if he's playing in Swindon tonight I apologise, i'm on my phone i'm not googling it).

Prediction?
I'm daring to dream.
Steelers by 2 in regulation. Dowd scores the winner in OT.
LETS GO STEELERS

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I reckon that, if fit, Meyer will have a big part to play in front of Kowalski tonight. Looking forward to the twitter updates in the absence of a quality webcast.