Monday 23 December 2013

Frozen Steel Live! Details of our Christmas Week Coverage

This week sees the rare event of me being able to attend a game! What's more, I don't need a satnav to pick people up on the way, so I will have phone battery to be able to live tweet.

There will be three of us updating from the Motorpoint Arena on Thursday:-

Editor and author - Liam McCausland - @IAmMcCausland
Match reporter - Tom Walkeden - @TomWalkeden
Game updater - Josh Britton - @JoshBritton94

Josh and Tom will be providing more in-depth updates, while I will be providing analysis from my perch at the top of 204 (in between hitting a drum very loudly - I apologise in advance.)

To follow the action, follow us all on Twitter.

To join the conversation, use the hashtag #FSL - Frozen Steel Live, yeah? I'll try not to be too biased on account of some Panthers fans may pay attention - but it is against them lot so I can't promise too much.

As for Saturday's game - I will be updating from the comfort of my living room, watching it live on TV. If either of the gentlemen are going to the game, I'm sure they'll let you know if they are updating.

Remember to keep checking the blog, and the Twitter, for updates throughout the week - Wednesday may (understandably) be a bit quiet.

To all our readers, have a good, safe Christmas, and see you all on the other side.

Thank you for keeping us going.

Liam

No comments: