Tuesday 14 January 2014

MAX LACROIX CHANT UNVEILED

What started as a warm piece of banter to welcome back our long-term injured little wizard, turned into something of a fixation. I'd walk around work, humming tunes, trying to get words to fit in place, or squeeze tunes around words.

So, at least 3 weeks since I asked for your suggestions, I have something.

The tune is Que Sera Sera, made famous by Doris Day. If you don't know it, find it at this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZbKHDPPrrc.

It is only the chorus, because even I'm not that pedantic.

Ahem.

  • Max Lacroix, Lacroix
  • He plays on the left or right
  • He's Sheffield's dynamite
  • Max Lacroix, Lacroix
Look, I never said it was good. I'm just glad to have finally succeeded. He best not bloody leave at the end of the season now either, I want mileage out of that bad boy.

Think you can do any better?

Start a thread on the Frozen Steel Forum

Or tweet us @FrozenSteelBlog

Liam

No comments: