Thursday 30 January 2014

Frozen Steel Gathering? See what you think of this idea...

So I had this idea, when I started the blog, that I wanted to get to know more Steelers fans so I didn't just end up going to games, keeping myself to myself, and going home again. I want to meet you lovely people. The plan? A social gathering.


As you may be aware, I'm from Scarborough. Its a fair trek to get to Sheffield. Its easier for me to get to Hull, and meet you all there some time. And as luck would have it, our last regular season game is at the Most Versatile Venue.

My suggestion is that we all meet up there. I'd organise some sort of minibus/coach deal, but it'd be hard for me to get you folks on the way, as that would involve a 50 mile detour at the least. So, I thought you lovely people could organise something.

I have started a thread on the Frozen Steel Forum to discuss this, find it below.

http://frozensteel.proboards.com/thread/73/frozen-steel-gathering

Lets get this sorted.

Hope to see you all there :)

Liam
@IAmMcCausland
@FrozenSteelBlog


No comments: